CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 9, 2009

On The Road Again


I am heading to North Texas tomorrow to play wonderful auntie for Zella. She will call me Mia as do my grandchildren and her brother do. My great niece's are starting to call me that as well. I have three sisters and a brother. Since there are so many of us and some of us have grandchildren but our youngest sister's family is toddlers and newborns, we decided to have this generation of little ones refer to us by our "grandparent" name. So I am Mia, one sister is Mim and one sister is MiMi and the youngest is well, I forgot. We have not started having the children call her anything beside her name, yet, so I have a reasonable excuse for not remembering. Or it could be I am getting hormonal, or menopausal, but wait that would be the same thing wouldn't it? I am getting confused and feel a hot flash coming on. I think I will go fan myself and try to figure this all out. I will try to post again, later. Once my hormones settle down!

1 comments:

. said...

Ha I get that hormone thing. You are funny! Hugs Denise