CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Hubby finally recovering

Eddie, my husband, has had a viral sinus infection for over a week. He broke down and went to the doctor yesterday and with several doses of medicine in his tummy, he is finally feeling better. He has eaten soup and crackers and all seems to be staying put. What a blessing. He has a powerful headache but feels much better. Now I will be able to sleep, too!


We secured a location for both rehearsal dinners for our sons and have bought the wedding gifts for both so things with the weddings are shaping up, now for a dress for me...... Some say you should wear a dress the color of the wedding party, some have said the grooms mother is supposed to wear blue so I am not sure what I will do. I would like to just wear my old velour shirt and jeans but that would not be acceptable so I guess I will look for a dress or suit. 

0 comments: