CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Idea for outdoor decorating

I was in Fredricksburg after the first of the year and went to the Christmas Shop/Store. They had taken old window screens and painted christmas images on them. I do not remember exactly what motifs were on them but they were Christmas symbols. They had left the wooden area all chippy and hung them on the wooden fence around the property. They were really cute and may have even been for sale. I do not remember.

I am really aggravated that I just now remembered them because Eddie and I just disposed of six wooden screens that were just laying around looking trashy. What a waste.... I think there are some more in the basement so I am going to go look right now....... ta ta for now.

0 comments: