CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 19, 2009

New Idea for holding clear stamps

I did not like the ziplock baggy sooooo I thought of another idea. It is a much better one. And the stamps are not sliding out. I put them in sleeves meant for CD's or DVD's. There are two openings on each side. You can buy them in most office supply places. They have holes for three ring binders. You can also purchase little notebooks that zip closed to house them. My husband has these little dandy's for all of his CD's and DVD's for the computers. I happened to think of them during the night. I tried to post a photo but it never allowed me to. I hope that I can post it later.

I am off to watch the Texas Tech vs. the University of Texas football game. UT is ahead but until the buzzer sounds, anything is possible.

1 comments:

Dawn Gallop🐝 said...

Hello stopped by to say Hi and Thanks for stopping by my blog and entering for the blog candy...Love all your storage ideas and I know what you mean about the trip to town..I too live in the middle of no where..lol!! Thanks again, Dawn :)